Founder/Designer Kristen Cartwright alongside model Lauren Strachan wearing our ‘Bree’ suit.
Photo by Aaron S.Davis – Local Photographer in The Bahamas
Note from Kristen Cartwright –
Hey girlie! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you love my swimwear just as much as I do and I hope wearing one of my swimmys (or if you decide to buy all lol) makes you feel confident and love your body as is. Continue to spread positive light into the world each day and don’t forget to love yourself as well.
Sending my love from The Bahamas right to you!!
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO |
HOW OUR BRAND BEGAN |
WHAT WE OFFER AT DKLYPSE SWIMWEAR |
DKLYPSE SWIMWEAR offers lots of uniquely designed, trendy, reversible swimwear that is all handmade in Nassau, Bahamas by local Bahamians.
DKLYPSE SWIMWEAR was founded by designer Kristen Cartwright, a young lady from Nassau, Bahamas. She created the brand in the hot summer of June 2013. The weather in The Bahamas called for cute bikinis and she delivered just that. She has designed countless suits over the years and they have been sold all over The Bahamas and Florida as well as other international countries.
We strive to compliment the female figure with our swimwear and give women that extra boost of confidence whether they are strutting the beautiful sandy shorelines, lounging on the poolside or attending a special event.
When wearing our exclusive and unique line we want to give women that extra boost of confidence allowing them to feel good about themselves.
* Every swimsuit is handmade in Nassau, Bahamas
* Our styles are exclusive, unique and trendy and cannot be found anywhere else except here at DKLYPSE SWIMWEAR.
* Because all of our item(s) are made to order they can be customized in different prints, colors,sizes.
* The fabric and style choices for each swimsuit will definitely have you standing out.
* Most of our suits are reversible which give you the option of changing up your looks.